Ahwatukee Interior Designer Wins Customer Service Award
A local interior designer has won her fourth consecutive customer service award.
According to the Ahwatukee Foothills News, Claudia Dabdoub and her business, D’Amore Interior Design Studio, have been given Houzz.com’s Best Of Houzz award for customer service.
It’s Dabdoub’s fourth consecutive time winning the award. According to the article, the award is one of three awards the popular website, which boasts 40 million users a month, gives out each year.
Dabdoub said the recognition is helpful for her home-based business, reportedly saying the website is particularly popular with people remodeling their homes.
- Ahwatukee Woman Finds Success With Home-Based Gluten-Free Bakery
- Ahwatukee Student Earns National Recognition for Computer Work
- Ahwatukee Woman Helps Organize, Competes in ‘Senior Olympics’
- 10-Year-Old Ahwatukee Boy is a Budding Classical Pianist
- Ahwatukee Elementary Schoolers Participate in ‘Day of Code’
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.