Ahwatukee Has First Million-Dollar Home Sale of the Year
Ahwatukee recently had its first million-dollar home change hands this year.
According to the Ahwatukee Foothills News, a 5,000-square-foot home at 15821 S. 7th St. sold recently for $1.3 million.
The Santa Fe-style, resort-like property features unobstructed, stunning views of the South Mountains.
That view can be enjoyed on an outdoor patio described as “an entertainer’s dream” as well as other private patios outside the master bedroom and guest suite, article said.
- Kyrene Schools Working to Reshape Learning for Elementary, Middle Schoolers
- Desert Vista Lacrosse Team Raises Money for Charitable Causes
- City Leaders Look to Protect Ahwatukee’s Golf Courses, Open Spaces
- Two Ahwatukee Community Events Raise Grant Funds for Local Charities
- Ahwatukee Woman Finds Success With Home-Based Gluten-Free Bakery
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.