Ahwatukee Foothills Named a ‘2018 Best Place to Live’ in Arizona
Ahwatukee Foothills is one of the best places in the state to live.
According to a report by Niche, a Pittsburgh-based website specializing in neighborhood and city data aggregation, Ahwatukee Foothills is the 4th best place in Arizona to live.
Ahwatukee Foothills also ranked as the 98th best suburb to buy a house nationally, according to the report, which assembled national data on a range of factors, including schools, crime, housing, nightlife, diversity, jobs, and a slew of other areas.
Niche listed the high quality of Ahwatukee Foothills’ public schools, housing, diversity, and being good for families as key factors in its high rating.
- Ahwatukee-Based Hope Group Celebrates 20 Years Helping Kids With Autism
- Ahwatukee Family Launches Community-Based Website
- Three Ahwatukee Boy Scouts Earn Eagle Rank Together
- Ahwatukee Woman to Run For Kyrene Justice of the Peace
- Ahwatukee Teen’s Candy Business Debuts at Local Farmers Market
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.