Ahwatukee Family Launches Community-Based Website
An local business owner and his sons have launched a community-centric website for Ahwatukee residents to come together.
Farran told the newspaper that the goal of the website is to serve as a place to get news, find local events and talk to each other on its message boards about everything Ahwatukee.
He also reportedly told the newspaper that, to get the website rolling, he’s begun doing podcast interviews with community leaders and business owners, which can be found on the website now.
- Three Ahwatukee Boy Scouts Earn Eagle Rank Together
- Ahwatukee Woman to Run For Kyrene Justice of the Peace
- Ahwatukee Teen’s Candy Business Debuts at Local Farmers Market
- Breast Cancer Charity Gets Donation From Local Company
- Local Teachers Receive Rare Professional Certification
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.