Ahwatukee Couple’s Love for Their Dog Inspires Business Venture
Nora and Casey Jones have started a business inspired by love – love of their pet.
According to Ahwatukee Foothills News, the couple’s Goldendoodle pup named Cabo has been the inspiration for their business, Primo Pup.
As the newspaper reported, the couple knew that their beloved dog’s lifespan would only be a fraction of theirs, so they became dedicated to finding the best nutrition products to ensure a long and happy life. But they found most products were a lot of “fluff,” and so the idea for their business was born.
Primo Pup sells canine vitamins and supplements, and first aid sprays and eye and health care products. And all the products are reportedly produced through collaboration with veterinarians and pharmacists.
- Sushi Nakano Offers Authentic Japanese Sushi in Ahwatukee
- Charity For Middle, High School Boys Thriving in Ahwatukee
- Ahwatukee’s First and Only Tattoo Shop Opens Doors
- Ahwatukee Ranks No. 4 on Niche’s ‘2018 Best Places to Raise a Family’ List
- Nearby Tempe Ranks No. 5 ‘Best Place to Start a Career’ List
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.