Ahwatukee Being Eyed For Leased-Luxury-Home Communities
A popular new housing option is being considered for Ahwatukee.
According to the Ahwatukee Foothills News, developer Avilla Homes is eyeing Ahwatukee for potential community of leased luxury homes.
Leased luxury homes, a trend that’s popular among millennials and baby boomers, offer the advantages of residential single-family living with flexibility of apartment-like lease terms and management, according to the report.
Avilla Homes has similar communities in the East Valley and has opened communities in Chandler and Goodyear, and according to the report, is eyeing Ahwatukee because it’s home to people with strong incomes but aren’t interested in an ownership commitment.
- Ahwatukee Bowl Trophy Honors Rivalry Between Town’s Two Football Teams
- 16 Ahwatukee Students Named National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists
- Ahwatukee Woman Invents Guard to Protect Against Shopping Cart Germs
- Desert Vista Boy’s Golf Team Finishes Third at National Invite
- Ahwatukee Burrito Restaurant Still Going Strong After 34 Years in Community
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.