Ahwatukee Attorney Publishes Comic with Original Plot
An Ahwatukee Foothills attorney has combined his professional skill with a long-time passion. According to the Ahwatukee Foothills News, Brian Sloan just debuted his self-published comic book at Phoenix Comic Con, and he used his experience as a DUI attorney as inspiration. That’s right. The comic is meant to teach people about their constitutional rights when it comes to DUI.
“It shows people a little bit about how the system works and things aren’t as clear cut as they think,” Sloan said. “If people do get caught up in the system they need to know their constitutional rights. It helps people understand you do have constitutional rights, you need to use those constitutional rights and protect yourself if you do get arrested. Not everyone who gets arrested was guilty of a crime.”
The comic is called “The Arizona DUI Team.”
- Unwined’s New Owners to Add Brunch & Lunch Menus
- Fourth-Graders Raise Money for Kyrene Family Resource Center
- Ahwatukee’s Horizon Honors School Named Anti-Bullying School
- Altadeña Middle School Students Buy Bracelets for Good Cause
- Ahwatukee Learning Center Raises $1K for Feed My Starving Children
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.