Ahwatukee Artist Earns International Attention for Wood Work
An Ahwatukee artists has gained international attention for his artwork.
According to the Ahwatukee Foothills News, Eric Kruse and his company, Signed in Wood, has become popular internationally, in part because of his talent, and also in part because of his work with Zululand Rhino Orphanage.
He and a number of other Ahwatukee artists held an art night in April, and the group raised more than $1,500 for the rhino orphanage, which helped him garner global attention, the report said.
“Never in a thousand years did I think my work would go global,” Kruse told the newspaper.
- Ahwatukee Man, Author Inspires Leaders to Achieve
- Ahwatukee Teen Diagnosed With Diabetes is Giving Back
- Ahwatukee Couple’s Love for Their Dog Inspires Business Venture
- Sushi Nakano Offers Authentic Japanese Sushi in Ahwatukee
- Charity For Middle, High School Boys Thriving in Ahwatukee
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.